- Left Analog Stick/D-Pad: Movement
- : Throw
- or L (PSVita) - Block
- L2 (PS3) or Select (PSVita) - Taunt
- or R (PSVita) - Super Attack
- + Left Analog Stick/D-Pad movement: Evading/Rolling (Arcade Type Controls)
|Type/Function||Jump||Attack 1||Attack 2||Attack 3||Pick-Up|
- Altough never officialy stated, Attack 1, 2 and 3 are set for very different uses depending on the character. Attack 1 are usually melee attacks (or weak but quick moves in melee-focused characters); Attack 2 are range attacks (or slow but strong attacks in melee-focused characters); and Attack 3 are special properties attacks (counters, minions, traps, shields, additional move mechanics, etc.).