|Devil May Cry|
|First Release||Devil May Cry (2001)|
|Genre(s)||Hack n' Slash, Beat 'em up|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2 |
Connection with All-StarsEdit
- Dante appears as a playable character in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.
- Kat appears as a Minion.
- One of Dante's color schemes has a blue coat, wich resembles Vergil's color scheme from Devil May Cry 3. Another color (dark-blue coat with a red trim) resembles Nero from Devil May Cry 4.
- Vergil, Nero, Lucia, Trish , Lady, the Hunter, Sparda, and classic Dante appear as unlockable Icons for the player, as well as a few of the Backgrounds.
- Devil May Cry - 2001 (PS2)
- Devil May Cry 2 - 2003 (PS2)
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening - 2005 (PS2)
- Devil May Cry 4 - 2008 (PS3)
- Devil May Cry HD Collection - 2012 (PS3)
- DmC: Devil May Cry - 2013 (PS3)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - 2003 (PS2)
- Viewtiful Joe - 2004 (PS2)
- Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble - 2006 (PSP)
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - 2011 (PS3)
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - 2011 (PS3/PSV)
- Project X Zone - 2012 (3DS)
- Devil May Cry: The Animated Series: A 12 episode anime based around the original Dante, set between the events of Devil May Cry 1 and 4.
- Devil May Cry may be the only series in All-Stars that actually consists of two (the classic series and DmC respectively).
- Devil May Cry is one of three series' to have had an anime, the others being PaRappa the Rapper and Ape Escape.
- Devil May Cry is the only series in the game whose game he represents came out after the launch of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, at least launch
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.