Dreamscape starts entirely blank, but very quickly, Create Mode selects the Garden theme, and the stage becomes that. As the battle begins, platforms are soon created, such as in LittleBigPlanet's Create Mode. More and more contraptions, stickers and items are eventually placed in the environment. A meter on the left side of the stage keeps track of how many objects can be added into the stage.
After a set amount of time, the background changes into a game of Buzz! The Buzz host may post a trivia question, and players will need to jump on the platform with the correct answer to avoid losing AP. Players who answer wrong or do not answer will have a cream pie thrown at them. After a while, the Create Mode takes back control by deleting elements of the Buzz game and placing a LBP logo sticker on the Buzz! logo.
Characters Appearing in StageEdit
- Buzz (Buzz!)
The first phase is an original track based on The Gardens theme from LittleBigPlanet,though it could take some inspiration from the main theme of the game, "Get it Together". The second phase is an original theme based on the soundtrack from Buzz!
Dreamscape - Little Big Planet Edit
Dreamscape - Buzz! Edit
Dreamscape (Full/Clean Transition) Edit
- The center part of the stage will always have the tree placed, but both sides will have random stage layouts.
- The tree is avaliable in LBP, but functions differently, instead of bolts it uses mechanical bolts and has a swingable object hanging from it. It is entirely possible to recreate this version of the tree using the same tools.
- This stage has water, however, unlike Sandover Village and Franzea, where the players can swim in the water, here it acts as an obstacle that slowly removes the AP of characters that are on it. This is because of how the poisonous gas works in LittleBigPlanet which can kill Sackboy/Sackgirl.
- Dreamscape, Alden's Tower and Paris are the only three stages that have only one background/hazard character in them.
- This stage hazard is the only one that is capable of cancelling any Level 2 Supers.
- In Practice mode, the stage hazard can trigger countless of times, unlike in normal matches where it can only trigger once.
- If you hit the ground hard enough, a gopher from the first LittleBigPlanet will pop up in the background and talk.
- If Big Daddy uses his Level 3 Super on this stage. BUZZ! will be seen holding his nose thinking that he is going underwater