- Default- Blue tunic, white bandages and white trousers.
- Red tunic, white bandages and white trousers.
- Orange tunic, white bandages and white trousers.
- Black tunic, black bandages and black trousers.
- Originally this costume featured Jak with his goatee, but the developers got rid of it therefore, making Jak's much more similar to his original Old World character counterpart.
- Curiously, however, Jak retains his goatee in the artwork on the official site and character selection screen, but not during gameplay.
- He also retains his goatee in the PS Vita version.
- Although this costume is titled, Old World Jak, technically, it is not Old World Jak and instead, is Jak from his 3rd game and this game in his Old World outfit (minus the goatee).
- Sandover Village in Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy takes place in the Old World therefore, that is the reason why Jak's pre-order costume is titled, Old World Jak.
- Old World Jak (costume) strangely doesn't come with his mini back-pouch on his back.
- Another costume feature old world Jak (costume) doesn't have in this game that the original did, are his longer wrist rope-straps.
- The third color could be a reference to what Jak wore while inprisoned at the beginning of Jak II
- When using Dark Jak's Dark Bomb, although Jak's skin color turns a pale color, which is due to the Dark eco manipulatives effects, his exposed feet remain the normal skin color.
- When Jak performs his level 2 super, Dark Bomb, in his gray alternate color old world costume, the costume becomes red until the dark bomb is finished.
- Original Old World Jak appears in some icons and one background.