Stages in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale all have a crossover/fusion element in which two or more series under the Playstation brand come together to make a new stage with new hazards. Stages may also have these hazards turned off. There are 18 stages in total, 14 avaliable from start, 2 DLC, 1 by Update, and 1 by Arcade. Considering the training stages, there are 24 stages in total. 6 More unused training stages have been datamined.
|Practice Small 1||Practice Medium 1||Practice Large 1|
|Practice Small 2||Practice Medium 2||Practice Large 2|
|Practice Small 3 (Unused)||Practice Medium 3 (Unused)||Practice Large 3 (Unused)|
|Practice Small 4 (Unused)||Practice Medium 4 (Unused)||Practice Large 4 (Unused)|
- God of War, Jak and Daxter and Twisted Metal are the only franchises to be represented in four different stages.
- Ape Escape, LittleBigPlanet and Resistance are the only franchises to be represented in three different stages.
- BioShock, Killzone, Patapon, Playstation All-Stars, Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper are the only franchises to be represented in two different stages.
- PaRappa the Rapper, Hot Shots Golf, Buzz!, Uncharted, InFAMOUS, Warhawk, Metal Gear, WipEout, Heavenly Sword, MediEvil, The Unfinished Swan, Gravity Rush and LocoRoco are the only franchises represented in one stage.
- Time Station and Boss Arena are so far the only stages to have more than two franchises mashing up.
- Rival Arena is the only non-training stage to not cross over with any franchise.
- Alden's Tower and San Francisco are so far the only stages that crosses over two franchises made by the same developer, in this case Sucker Punch Productions and Insomniac Games.
- Alden's Tower is the only stage that ascends.
- Invasion and Fearless are the only stages that descends.
- Alden's Tower, Stowaways and Invasion are the only stages with pitfall hazards.
- Kat, Dante, Emmett Graves, Isaac Clarke, Fat Princess, Heihachi and Toro are the only characters that do not have any stages from their series represented.
- BioShock is the only third-party franchise that is primarily represented in a stage.
- Metal Gear and BioShock are the only third-party franchises that are secondarily represented in two different stages.
- They are also the only third-party franchises to be represented in any stage.
- Franzea and San Francisco are the only primary stages that do not have a character who represents their franchises.
- Hades, Sandover Village, Dreamscape, Time Station, Fearless and Graveyard are the only stages whose secondarily represented franchises do not have a character representation.
- The Unfinished Swan is the only PSN exclusive title franchise that is represented in a stage.
- Hades, Invasion, Dojo, Time Station, and Franzea are the only stages where both E-rated and M-rated series cross over.