Description[edit | edit source]
The stage is located in and out of a cargo airplane flying over the Rub'al Khali desert. At first, the fighters face off inside the cargo hold, but the hatch soon opens and the fight moves outside, over trucks which are barely holding on to the hatch. After a while, the plane climbs higher into the sky as Columbia, the floating city from BioShock Infinite, comes into view. In the background, the Songbird, a Handyman, and a blimp carrying the Vox Populi appear, and cause trouble.
Falling off the stage will not count as a death, but as a major AP loss after a player respawns and the player will be stunned for a few seconds.
Characters Appearing in Stage[edit | edit source]
Music[edit | edit source]
Stowaways - Uncharted[edit | edit source]
The 1st phase of this stage starts with the remixed version of "Uncharted: Nate's Theme 3.0" from the Uncharted series.
Stowaways - BioShock[edit | edit source]
The 2nd phase then changes to a remix of "Elizabeth's Theme" by Gary Schyman from BioShock Infinite.
Both Phases[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of only two stages that has a third party franchise as the secondary representation, the other being Franzea.
- Coincidentally, Nathan Drake and the Big Daddy were announced together at the Sony 2012 E3 press conference, both their series are represented in this stage. This stage is also based on the third instalments in both their respective franchises.
- Stowaways, Alden's Tower and Invasion are the only stages that have pitfall hazards.
- Uncharted was previously represented in a beta stage during Title Fight and it was a mashup between Uncharted 2: Among Thieves' train stage that would be invaded by the planes from Warhawk as well as a very early version when it was still a capture the flag game that took place inbetween the train tracks.
- Stowaways is one of the 4 stages where you can get knocked off. The others being Sandover Village, Alden's Tower, and Invasion.
- San Francisco, Stowaways, Paris are the only stages that are based in real-world locations with Alden's Tower's Empire City being only inspired by New York, as Stowaways takes place above the Rub'al Khali desert in Saudi Arabia.
- This stage is based upon the actions that occur in Chapter 17: Stowaway in Uncharted 3.
- The actions on this stage work differently to Uncharted 3, as the explosions commence the rest of the stage, as the plane lights up red as an alarm signals the trucks sliding out the plane, unlike the origin level, another vehicle blocks the entrance, which never happened in the original.