The Sturgeon is a hand-to-hand weapon from Uncharted 3.
Drake utilized frozen fish from a marketplace in Yemen during a hand-to-hand fight with Talbot's men in Uncharted 3. Although normally you had to defeat them using only your fists, you could pick up fish on display in the marketplace and beat the enemies for a one-hit kill, and could even give you a PSN trophy if you defeated a certain number of men using the Sturgeon titled; "He's Gonna Need A Sturgeon."
Connection with All-Stars
The Sturgeon appears as a battering item in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, knocking enemies very far back with tremendous force, giving AP. Holding down the square, circle, or triangle buttons will lock the player into a batting position until the button is let go. During this position, most attacks done to the player will not cause any knockback. If a player is knocked back by the attack and crash into another player AP will be dropped.
- Big Daddy and Sir Daniel are the only characters who swing the Sturgeon using one hand.
- It is one of the few items where the user gains AP by just hitting the opponent with it.
- It also resembles the scrapped weapon from the first Ratchet & Clank game known as the Mackerel 2000, which would have replaced the wrench.
- This item behaves very similarly to the Home Run Bat from Super Smash Bros.
- Although this weapon is called Sturgeon, it does not bear any similarities to real life sturgeons.